Monday, February 1, 2010

The 100 Day Challenge

Because I love countdowns I have decided to have a countdown until the end of my last final, on May 11th. On top of the countdown comes a challenge. I am challenging myself, you can accept to challenge yourself, too, I guess. The challenge is to improve myself for the next 100 days. Now I hope that after 100 days of focusing on it, I will forever for improving myself because everyone can use improvements, and in my case, I could use a boat-load. So here it begins, a semester of improvements.

On top of the improvements, I have to do something everyday that makes me happy because life is not worth living without happiness.

Day One and Day Two
were this weekend, which I recently blogged about as being productive. I babysat and made money improving my bank account.

To Make Me Happy: On Saturday, I went to the public library and checked out some more travel books and two movies. The KU game also made me happy. Thanks, Sherron. On Sunday, I laid in my bed and watched a movie.

Day Three: I won't lie, I miscounted and thought today was Day Three of 100, but turns out its only 98 days until my last day of finals. Meaning Today, Monday, February First is Day Three of my 100 days. Today I babysat at 6AM and then again this afternoon, so I continue to improve my bank account. Today I improved my body by drinking more water and taking my all of my vitamins. Mom, I took all my Sudafed today. I have also started a food journal where I write down everything I eat and drink, including the sugar-free stick of gum today I had before class.

To make me happy: I sat in the travel section of Borders for an hour.

Speaking of travel section, I have a problem--a legitimate issue. I am obsessed with travel. Not that you didn't already know this, but I am finally realizing it as a problem. Spending all my time thinking about my next adventure, what ledge to jump off of, what country to enter, what item to check off my 'list.' I need to stop. Well, most likely I am not going to stop, but realizing you have a problem is the first step, right?

Now, I'm off to think of the improvement for Day Four. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment