Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Productive Weekend

I had a productive weekend for sure. Babysitting filled my evenings and my days. I am officially back from my travels and back to the 'real' world. Time to make some money, I guess. I babysat three different families this weekend and they were all very different. One has five kids, another has three boys and the other has two boys. I had my hands full, but enjoyed every minuet of it (well, almost every). Thankfully I love kids. I had so much fun rolling around with them, hearing them laugh. I even have a rug-burned elbow to show for it. Thanks kiddos.

This week I am busy babysitting nearly everyday, too. I am excited about this and hope that I say the same at the end of week.

With school in full swing, homework is beginning to pile up as well as 'to do' lists. I will attempt to tackle both in a timely manner. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment