Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 13-16 of 100

Day 16: Today I improved my driving skills. I drove Miss Katelyn Schultze all over town trying to get to the airport. Highway after highway were closed today due to a weird winter burst and a collection of bad drivers. It was an adventure, and it was wonderful to spend time with Kate.

Sunday, February 14, a day of love. Ahh, Valentine’s Day-Gage me. No no, I’m not yet another bitter woman today—made sad because of a day in February. I am happy to be me and alone, oh so very alone. Once again, I am only kidding-Life is great.

Day 15: Saturday was a night of babysitting as usual. Making the big bucks is yet another improvement. Although after a weekend of wedding shopping, I plan on buying a few things for myself this weekend. Watch out Mass Street and Amazon.com, I’m going to town.

Day 14: Friday’s improvement: being a good cousin. My lovely cousin, Alex, is getting married in May. This weekend was all about her and getting ready for the event. I tagged along to store after store to witness the madness known as wedding preparation. Everything is lovely, and I am excited to celebrate their marriage on May 29th. With that said, I want to postpone any engagements for myself because shopping for her wedding was stressful enough!

Day 13: Thursday, I improved my confidence in my major. I made improvements of my journalistic skills. Although I simply completed a homework assignment by writing a news story. A good news story? Now, that’s to be decided. It felt good to be writing again. I realized I have not written news in ages and that I like writing, which is a good thing to learn considering I’m paying big bucks to get a journalism degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment