Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Improvements continue

Day 26: Wednesday, Feb. 24

Improvement: Drinking Water. You could basically call me a fish today because I've been drinking water all day. My goal was to not drink anything but water. This was easy because I already don't drink anything carbonated, but I did want juice this morning. However, I need this 100 Day Challenge to be exactly that - challenging. Thus, I woke up this morning with a challenge in mind - drink more water. I did just that today.

Day 25: Tuesday, Feb. 23

Improvement: Being Girly. It may come as surprise to you, but I never paint my nails. I bite them and I have poor hand-eye coordination. Thus, I rarely ever paint my nails. Today I did and they look nice.

Day 24: Monday, Feb. 22

Improvement: Silenced my inner devil. I wanted to skip class more than anything, but I was good and went. Pat on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment