Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Islam Demopgraphics

I am not sure what to think of this, but I thought everyone should at least view it to see what they think of it. Think for yourself and don't let media influence you, but also learn to be an enlightened witness, so that you too can be educated. Try to educate yourself everyday about the world around you because like it or not everything affects you. Everything.

Click Here to view a clip on YouTube concerning the rise in Islamic religion and culture in America and Europe.

Please comment on my blog or contact me in some way to start a vital discussion about our future. I think it is so interesting to consider what our futures may hold with the influences of immigration. I would love to know more, so help me educate myself and together we can embark on a wonderful journey of education and adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment