Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Discoveries

Day 87: Monday April 26

Improvement: Discovering New Music. I'm youtubing (yes this is a verb, its 2010) new artists and loving every minute of it. Check out Pete Murray. He is great. I first found the song "Opportunity" from Pandora. This song great. The video is incredible and inspirational. Check him out. He's form Australia. Who doesn't love an Aussie man?? This song is about "your exit" and with finals 13 days away, the exit is near! I see hope. I see 'Opportunity.'

Also, thanks to Brad Rector, I am looking to another foreigner for some good tunage. You must listen to Coeur de Pirate, yes she is French. Meaning her website is in french. She has some amazing songs. This song, Ouvre du bonheur, has some English in it, for those of you easing yourself to the french music scene. Check out Brad's favorite, Comme Des Enfants (I think it's mine, too). Please do NOT stop at these songs. She has some amazing work! Happy listening (especially you Sam Spurlock).


No comments:

Post a Comment