Monday, May 3, 2010

The end in near

Day 93: Sunday May 2

Improvement: Theta Love. My sororities annual May Day Sundae philanthropy was today. It was for the kids. Theta Love.

Day 92: Sat. May 1

Improvement: Family Fun. My cousin's bachelorette party was a blast. I had so much fun. Thankfully, my Mom loves hanging out with me.

Day 91: Fri April 30

Improvement: KU collection. It may seem silly to have this as an improvement. However, as a college student, I should own tons of KU memorabilia, but surprisingly, I dont. So today I bought myself a nice KU Rock Chalk hoodie because... I love KU.

Day 90: Thurs. April 29

Improvement: Involvement. I am back at KU and getting involved. Now, I'm a Student Senator at KU as well as a Student Senator in University Senate. I'm now in the Global Awareness Program as a Student Ambassador. I am also in the Journalism Student Ambassador Society as a Student Ambassador and on the communications committee for Student Union Act ivies group. When I do something, I do it big. Wish me luck.

Day 89: Wed. April 28

Improvement: Warm Welcome. My dear friend Susheel Kumar came in town around 11pm. He has been on a cross country road trip and Lawrence, Kansas was his final stop before returning home to Chicago. I can't believe that nearly three years have passed since we first meet at Castaway summer camp in Detroit Lakes, Michigan.

Day 88:
Tuesday April 27

Improvement: Spotlight. I did my first voice over package for Jayhawk Sports Talk. I honestly didn't think I knew how to do it, but I challenged myself and now have a package on the Tuesday night show. Hopefully, I get a chance to do many packages before graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment