Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Little Engine that Could "I think I can. I think I can"

Day 95: Tuesday May 4

Improvement: Be positive. I have a great pandora station and a great spot in the Kansas Union basement where I find myself working diligently on my many to do's and papers. This week can go one of two ways. I can cry and complain about my mile long to do list OR I can hold my head high, keep chugging espresso and smile because the end is near.

Day 94:
Monday May 3

Improvement: Remembering Why. Its easy to forget why we are here, what the point of homework is (that's still up for debate), and why things seem so hard sometimes. Today I remembered why I made one of the hardest decision I have ever made: to come back to school. It has taken nearly all semester for me to feel this way, but I can now say that I happy I am came back to school. It has been hard; full of tears and doubt. Now I smile realizing that one year ago I embarked on the biggest adventure of my life. I'm thankful everyday for the opportunities I have had to explore. Today I remembered why I am here.


No comments:

Post a Comment