Friday, May 7, 2010

It's nearly the end, but improvements are as good as ever.

Day 98: Friday, May 7

Improvement: Give Thanks. I mailed out some thank you letters today. If you don't already own stationary, go out and buy the cheapest cards you can find. I prefer blank cards because then they are completely personal. I'm able to be creative, but you can buy regular thank you cards, too. Send someone a thank you once a month. I have so many people to thank in my life; I try to write one once a week. They are thoughtful and sincere–like me. I'm kidding, but seriously, it's a nice gesture that I try to do often.

Day 97: Thurs. May 6

Improvement: Laugh at myself. I did something dumb today that could have really upset me–this happens often. Instead of getting frustrated, I laughed. I laughed hard. It's a skill to be able to laugh at yourself and mean it. Laugh often.

Day 96:
Cinco di Mayo

Improvement: Be Daring. I did something out of the ordinary today. I called 411 to get an interview with a famous former football head coach. The phone call was incredible. It was an excellent phone interview that would have never happened had I not thought, "Oh, what the heck. Maybe his number is listed?" Be daring today.

No comments:

Post a Comment