Monday, March 8, 2010

Overcoming Unwanted Obstacles

Day 38: Monday, March 8

Improvement: My Love for the Outdoors. Livia and I went for a short walk today before the rain hit. Then the rain washed my dirty car, which I was happy about. I could complain about my wet flats and the dreary night, but I'm trying not to be negative - wait, was I just negative? Opps.

Day 37: Sunday, March 7

Improvement: My patience. I helped a friend with a journalism assignment and remembered what being an editor in high school was like. I'm glad I have those experiences, but I am also glad those experiences are over. I was patient with my friend and hopefully provided some good help.

Patience is one my biggest flaws. Meaning I am not a patient person. I do try to be patient with others, but often times I am not. Today I was because I care about my friend. I need to learn to always care about others and slowly I will become more patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment