Saturday, March 20, 2010

Half way there!

Day 50: Saturday March 20

Improvement: Taking advantage of situations. I plan on enjoying being snowed in. You heard me right. It snowed. In March. And I, Sarah Weaver, plan on not saying anything negative about the snow. I plan on spending the day doing everything I said I was going to do over break such as scrapbook, organize my room, maybe even some homework.

Right now I am catching up on my List on my parent's DVR. I am traveling to the depths of South America from here in my parent's bedroom. Samantha Brown celebrated her 10th year with the Travel Channel and I am not watching her TV special.

My thought on Samantha Brown: she is great, but I am better. Well, I may not be better, but good ol' Sam is becoming exactly that - old. The travel channel should be looking to replace her and here I am! In Kansas. Come find me.

Day 49: Friday, March 19

Improvement: Being a good daughter. My dad has a new job as of last October and I had yet to visit his office. It was great to see what he did and most importantly to see him enjoy what he did.

Day 48: Thursday, March 18

Improvement: Daytime television knowledge. I am not used to watching much television, but lately I have been watching lots of Bravo channel specials including The Real Housewives, Kell on Earth, and Shear Genius as well as Desperate Housewives re-runs. It may not be the best improvement, but I am learning to enjoy the little things in life - like Kell on Earth or the time to sit back relax and watch quality tv. Quality can be debated.

Day 47: Wednesday, March 17

Improvement: Kept my cool. I babysat out south early this morning then in Lawrence this afternoon and then I was on a tight schedule to get back to OP to babysit this evening. Bad news bears knocked on my door because my battery was dead. I left my lights on...again. After a friendly jump and an hour and a half later, I was babysitting my third family of the day no problem. Being flexible and friendly was key today. Once again, I made some money and had some fun.

Fun was definitely had. I made green eggs and ham for breakfast for Julia, 5. George (20-month-old) was not having it though. When I tried to offer him a green waffle, he looked at me like I was crazy. It was good green St. Patrick's Day fun.

Day 46
: Tuesday March 16

Improvement: Sleep in. I slept a lot. It was great. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment