Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Improvements Galore

Day 45: Monday, March 15

Improvement: Relations with former classmates. I was invited to a get-together of old high school classmates. Technically this was Sunday night, but it went into the wee hours, so we are counting this as Monday's improvement. It was good to see everyone and hear how things are going. I had a lot of fun.

Day 44: Sunday, March 14

Improvement: Spring Cleaning. I cleaned out my closet and moved most of everything I own at my parents' house into my room upstairs.

Day 43: Saturday, March 13

Improvement: Radio listener and bank account. I babysat all day for a family who only has basic cable. Meaning when KU dominated K State, I had to resort to listening to the game on the radio. It felt like the stone age, but it was awesome. Surprisingly, I paid a lot of attention to the game and enjoyed listening. Plus, I made bank.

Day 42: Friday, March 12

Improvement: Flexibility. I changed my schedule with a drop of hat. There is a lot to be said about a flexible person.

Day 41:
Thursday, March 11

Improvement: Interviewing skills. Today I had the best interview I have ever had. I did everything by the books - from researching my subject beforehand, noting his mannerisms to pointing out paintings on the walls. Complete success. Enjoyed ever minute of it. I love journalism, and thank goodness because that's my major.

No comments:

Post a Comment