Saturday, October 3, 2009

First Day in New Zealand

My flight was long but somehow enjoyable. No problem there.

It is rainy but so beautiful! Green aas Ireland but even more various scenery. Everything is green. There is palm trees in the city of Auckland as well as huge houses.

The city seems really nice. I walked around in the rain with a nice Dutch boy trying to figure out what tour I want to join this week. I have yet to figure out what I am going to do this week, but I have a long list of To-Do's.

I am in a hostel tonight in Auckland. I met three nice English girls who will be staying in my room. Meeting people is my favorite part of traveling, well at least one of my favorite things.

No pictures yet because of the rain, but no worries many pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment