Saturday, August 14, 2010

Must See Movie: stand by me

In honor of summer coming to an end, I have decided to shout out to a summer flick that made its way into my heart early in life. I vividly remember this being one of the first R-rated movies I had seen. Every curse word made my mouth drop. I made others' mouths drop when using those same words the next day at school. Thanks Mom and Dad.

Stand by Me follows four young boys' epic summer adventure. The jokes still have me rolling laughing and the story never fails to impress me. The movie is a story of true friendship and the sticky situations those good friends put you in.

I hope that every one of you have had a summer like these boys. If not, there's always next year. If you haven't had the pleasure of watching this 80s flick, grab a good blanket, a good friend, a good bowl of popcorn and pop in Stand by Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment