Saturday, May 23, 2009

last night in OP

I have packed and unpacked and packed once more. I am happy living out of a suitcase. As I look back at the last few years, that holds true. I loved going to Young Life camps. I loved my times with Kailey in California. I loved my trips to Indiana to see Sam and the WC pals. I loved surprising Lauren in Spokane, WA. I love my suitcase life.

Today I hung out with my mama. I will miss her love and her laugh while abroad. I had lunch with my pops, too. I will miss his love and his humor while abroad. Some good ol' Thetas stopped by for yummy desert tonight. Shout out to Ellie Steer, Ann Kincaid and Emily Dellwig! I will miss my friends, too.

Okay, lets not be too sappy. I am so excited. I go to Lawrence tomorrow to see friends. I leave for Chicago on Monday. Life is great.

Here is a picture I took on my drive home from Iowa. I saw the cows roaming with the beautiful blue sky behind them and could not help but pull off to the side of the road and capture the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment