Thursday, October 28, 2010

Update 10.2010

My classes are going well. I am in four journalism classes, which I enjoy or at least try really hard to. I also have a night History class, which I do not enjoy much at all, but I'm learning a lot.

Tomorrow is a big day for me.

At 10:08 I will boarding a flight to Santa Barbara to visit Kailey VanderBaan. My visits with her have become something I cherish and look forward to. Fortunately they haven't been to sparse the past three years either.

I enroll for Spring Semester tomorrow. With graduation is three semesters away, my class selection is getting smaller and my decision-making is more pertinent to graduate.

Happy Halloween everyone! Please send me pictures of all of your costumes! But don't send any candy - I'm trying to cut back.




No comments:

Post a Comment