Monday, October 4, 2010

Bucket List #122 and #119

Bucket List #122 : Surprise Someone
I surprised Alex with two tickets to a Cubs Game at Wrigley Field.

Alex has been a Cubs fan for as long as he can remember, yet had never been to Wrigley - one of the best baseball fields in the World. Alex would argue it is the best. So when he and I decided to head up to Chicago for a weekend in May, I knew I had to get him to a game. I did. I bought two tickets online without telling him. The hardest part of all of this was not telling him. Some said I should wait until I got to Chicago to tell him, but with that weeks away, I knew I couldn't contain my excitement. On a Friday night he took me out for a wonderful romantic date. At the end of the evening, I pulled out two tickets for the Cubs vs. Pirates.

His face was priceless.

I had never seen someone that happy and truly surprised. It was glorious. I successfully surprised Alex last May. It was one of the best feelings I've ever had.

Bucket List #119: Cheer on the Cubs at Wrigley Field

On May 16, 2010 Alex and I went to our first Cubs game at Wrigley. We had a great time at the game. I loved being there with him. Alex loves baseball and is incredibly knowledgeable about it. The Cubs game is the best baseball memory I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment