Friday, July 9, 2010

Wedding Season: a time to be thankful

Wedding Season! This weekend I'm headed to Colorado to celebrate the marriage of Chris Pahls and Amanda Taylor. Before I celebrate too soon... Let's take a look at my cousin Alex's wedding! Which I loved for many reasons but I will just name four.

Reasons I Loved Mike and Alex Downing's Wedding

1. Mike and Alex's love for each other is real.
I've liked Mike from the moment I met him. Seeing him become a part of the family was really great.
2. Spending time with my baby brother.
Payton has grown into a great young man with a sense of humor that could make me wet my pants. I still picture him 5 foot tall with a buzz cut playing with pirates. He has grown up since then but will always be my little brother.
3. Bringing Alex to meet the family.
Alex has quickly become a huge part of my life. Having him meet my family and hit it off with everyone so well not only was a relief but insured me that God has provided me with a man unlike any other.
4. My family.
I was able to enjoy my cousin's wedding because I have the best family a girl could ask for. They make me laugh all the time. Most importantly, we all know how to have a good time. Plus, we're all really attractive :)



No comments:

Post a Comment