Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blog Spotted: Stoffer Photography

Stoffer Photography
John Stoffer and Maura, his fiance, make up Stoffer Photography. This is some of their work. All photos courtesy of John. I love great photography. Plus these two photographers make the best subjects because they are both so beautiful. Yes, you two are so pretty. Good looks aside, they take great photos.

I met John Stoffer four years ago at summer camp in Colorado. Good ol' Young Life summer camp. He was walking around with a Canon back then and still is today. He has mad skills. His website is wonderful.

Here are pictures from way back when. John is the one in the hat. Photos courtesy of me.

John with his backpack and guitar.
"SNACKS!" See there's John's Canon around my neck.

I haven't spoken to John since camp, but I have been keeping up with his photos through his blog, website and facebook. To my understand, a congratulations is in order. Mr. Stoffer is engaged to a beautiful young woman. I love to see their photos.

Keep up the good work. You will always have a friend in me to publish your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment