Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer 2010 Begins

A month later...
Its unbelievable that a whole month has passed since Day 100 of my improvement challenge. I do feel like an improved woman but one can always improve. This summer is going to be full of fun and frequent change. I look forward to seeing what the summer brings.

The past month has been super busy and exciting. I was a tourist in Chicago one weekend, moved into an apartment in Lawrence the next, attended a wedding in Omaha after that, and then visited my boyfriend in Salina. What an eventful month.

This month I am taking summer classes here in Lawrence. There are 52 days until my school session is over. Let's see what I can get into in 52 days.

May my blogging bring you some joy this summer and bring me inspiration and thoughtfulness.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment