Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Off Once Again

Like I said in my last entry... I am off to volunteer at a Young Life camp in California. I will be volunteering in the office on Summer Staff. Mail is a big thing at cmap. Big Deal. So, if any of you lovely friends and family would like to write me, here is the address:

Young Life Woodleaf
Attn: Sarah Weaver - Summer Staff
11359 La Porte Rd
Challenge, CA 95925


I will be great about writing back. I don't like making promises, but it is a fact I am good at writing letters. I will be much better at writing letters than I have been about writing on my blog.

My dad, brother and I head west on Thursday. Fortunately, we are stopping in Denver to visit friends. Abby Rimel, I cannot wait to see you! Then from there it will just be an adventure West. I'm excited to see where this adventure takes me.
Here's a nice promo pic of the camp! Looks fun, eh?

1 comment:

  1. had no idea you were gonna work at a YL camp= me jealous. have an awesome time lovely!

    ReplyDelete